New identity

Leslie W Bartett lesbart1@juno.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:33:05 -0600

For those who might want to contact me, please note that Les Bartlett is
now <lesbart1@juno.com>.   Long story, but after finding I had a polluted
Netscape system, one of the ptg messages kept hanging up the computer,
and I had to totally delete my entire account from the computer, and set
up a new one.  I have gotten some addresses in the address book, but
probably have lost some too.  Not a happy day in River City!

Does anyone know a good technician in the Temple, TX area?
thanks
les bartlett
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.