Undercovers

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:08:00 -0500

Bob, I see a lot of installations with a heater bar and a humidistat,
but no humidifier. Have you ever tested such a set-up? My feeling is
that without the humidifier, it would not work very well.

Some very experienced techs in this area don't install the humidifier
because they feel that many people would not "water their paino".

I install complete systems.

--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild