flood damage

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:37:43 -0500

This is a little late, but I've heard of Kawai's taking a swim and
surviving!!  Unlike most other makes, their glues are not soluable, don't
condemn this baby until she quits singing. . . . .   The proof is in the
playing.

I know, common sense says dump it, but both Yamahas and Kawais are
showing some signs of being part fish??

Roger Hayden, RPT

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:04:36 -0500 Wilsons <wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU>
writes:
> List-
> We were called to look at a piano in a small town church which was
> in a
> recent flash flood.  The water came to just below the keybed of this
> new
> Kawai upright (a memorial gift).   Because the church is in a flood
> plain, they could not get flood insurance.  We realize that water
> damage
> may not show up immediately and have informed them of this.
> Dehumidfiers
> and a heater bar are currently being used.   We would be interested
> in
> any suggestions for this water logged customer.
>
> Kay and Wally Wilson
> Ravenswood, WV

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.