puter problems

Leslie W Bartett lesbart1@juno.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:22:19 -0600

Please note address change, for those interested <lesbart@juno.com>  has
changed to <lesbart1@juno.com>.   A long litany of computer problems, the
last of which was a message from one of the pianotech members which
locked up the computer. The only way I could get rid of it was to
eliminate my account from the computer, open a new one, and then manually
retype my address book.

Which, NEWTON, is why I didn't sent a happy birthday greeting. Actually,
on your birthday, my puter was at Danny Moore's, dealing partially with
SOME of the problems.  Since I'm chasing the 60 fairly strongly, I can't
say anything much about OLD.  But, glad you're still vertical, and that
60 is age, rather than maximum pin torque you can manage......
les bartlett
houston
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.