surcharge

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:45:52 EST

With the increased cost of gasoline, and higher prices to follow, I am
contemplating doing one of two things: raise my tuning fee $5 or $10, or add
that much as gasoline surcharge to every appointment.

The increase in fee would appear like a permanent solution, but might be
looked on as charging too much to soon. (I increased my price by $5 in
September.) The surcharge, I think, might be understood by my customers.
(They all know we are paying much more for gas.) And if prices come down, as
they are predicting they will in the fall, I can remove it.

What are some thoughts on the matter.

Willem