The name Robin

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 16:50:45 +0000

A note from the name god!

Since you have your flame-suit on,

do you know that I know that you probably know that there is another Terry
Farrell out there, this Farrell is an actor and played Dax, the symbiont on
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.  This is not all; the actor, of whom the
aforementioned deity is talking is a SHE!
BOOOOH!
How do you like that for flames??????!

Kristinn
(dropping the name thing from now on unless spurred to)