surcharge

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 12:06:23 -0500

OK.  I'll do a little figuring of my own.  13,000 miles annually, 23 miles to
the gallon, gas increase of 50 cents/gallon, 850 service calls = 33 cents per
piano service call.  Not anywhere near $5 or $10.

For those who travel a lot, the gasoline price hike might be an issue, but I'm
not going to do anything about it.  If it *stays* up there, I might increase the
tuning charge a buck more than I otherwise would have, at the beginning of 2001.

Clyde