telephone long distance

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 07:05:48 -0500

Terry,

Earlier this week I either read or saw on TV a story about a woman who had long
distance service she hadn't used at all in a month.  Nevertheless, all the
surcharges and stuff on her unused service cost her over $49!  Some things about
how some companies do business are stranger than fiction, and more unsettling,
too.

Clyde