DC Query

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 23:34:26 +0100

Just wanted to thank one an all for replies to this. I will be keeping an eye on
these two systems and as I figure out how to get them more stabile I will report
back. One thing Bob Mair pointed out is that RH variance of this magnitude is not
neccessarily a problem.... if the moisture content in the panel remains stable.
Immediate symptoms of the lack of this is less then expected tuning stability...
which seems to case here.

Anyone got a line on some gadget that can monitor this moisture content directly
over time ???
--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.