Too many pianos

Ra Byn James Taylor btnaudio@flash.net
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:02:08 -0600

Does anyone else dream about pianos......."finding a great one at a pawnshop
or garage sale."  When I started doing piano work I was told that it's very
easy to fill your house with used pianos in a short amount of time if you're
not careful.

Here is a basic dream I had recently:  I find a piano & then just as I
finish the deal to aquire it, I look up & there is a bigger better deal just
ahead.  Too much ebay!

Does anyone have suggestions for how not to own 25 pianos after a year in
the business?

ra byn james