Cross-eyed SAT user

AMeyer2988@AOL.COM AMeyer2988@AOL.COM
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:12:28 EST

I Agree with Mr. McGavern. I have to move it to get a better signal but I
believe it is the angle in which the sound goes in. I have found that I hear
different when I do it by ear that I also can get a different perspective on
the sound. (I look like I pray a lot as that seems to be the best angle for
my ears). I use the RCT and have a old sat II (retired) and sometimes have
the check out the machines as sometimes they miss the mark. Alway chech the
first time you set up the tuning with the machine with your ear. I hope this
makes since.

Alan Meyer
Assoc. Member
Las Vegas Nevada