Too many pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:36:24 -0500

Promise yourself that from now on you always need to move two pianos out before
you allow yourself to take in one.  Stick to your promise.  When you get down to
a number you are comfortable with, you can go one for one.

I used to have three pianos (besides our family piano).  I made a promise to my
wife that I won't get any more until I do something with the ones I have.  That's
when the two junkers went to the dump.  The other one is still sitting here after
about four years, waiting, waiting....

Clyde