Tight upright DC installations

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:44:47 -0600

>This might tie into what Ron N. had posted about his uncle Tony having him
>break things on an action to get over the fear.  You show how simple the
>knee board removes and replaces, I have them do it while I'm there.  Then
>there not so afraid of screwing something up.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Doug Mahard

That was - father in law, but yes, I think it's a valid thing. I will often
attempt to teach  a customer to pull the fallboard to perform a
pencillectomy, if they seem to be willing, relatively un-intimidated, and
semi-conscious. It freaks them big time when they realize I'm showing them
something that they can do for themselves, which will save them a service
call and support their illusions of self sufficiency. If they are willing
to play along after that, I'm as supportive as possible. This is one of
those little things that recruit FIERCELY loyal customers.

Ron N