surcharge

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 16:26:10 -0500

Ken,

I have rounded off all charges for years to an even dollar, even for parts.  For
example, if I use a part that retails for 60 cents, I have a minimum parts
charge of $1.00.  If I use four oversize tuning pins at 70 cents each, it won't
break me up to charge two bucks instead of $2.80.  I still make a small profit
after the markup.  Since parts are such a miniscule part of my sales anyway,
this has simplified my bookkeeping enough to compensate for any slight loss
there might be.

Regards,
Clyde