Pearle River

Baoli Liu lianqii@yahoo.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:05:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim,

After looking up the dictionary,can I respond your
email."update" is a new word to me.

So many to learn --- the new English words(or we can
say American words?),the new and different
customs,driving, and the most important,new and
different technic.

I am busy on shop work and reading now,reading the
thick technical book and long PTG Journal articles
---which is very hard to a lazy technician whose
mother language is not English!

Good Luck!

Baoli