help please...

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:52:55 PST

As most of you know, I am a newbie tech, but also new to this "quaterly tax
payment" thing as well. Since i am primarily a floor tuner, and plan to be
for at least all of 2000, I have already estimated (after business expenses)
what my quarterly tax payment will be. Since I will have worked only TWO
months in the first quarter, my first payment will be based on earings for
this period.

Question: I have searched hi and low on the net for "2000 payment forms" for
my first payment, but can find ONLY 1999 forms! Can someone steer me to a
website where i can download the right form. I know that the IRS will send
me vouchers for future payments, once they receive the first one. Do I need
a 1040 SE? I simply want to fill it out, and send in my first estimated pymt
by 4/15/2000. Thanks.

Terry