finish repairs

Terry L Jack tjack@pacinfo.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:11:26 -0800

Hi list,
I do not seem to be able to get the archive list to come up at the moment.
when it does can someone give me some key words for my search.

Specifically I service a Kohler & Campbell grand for a local church. Seems a
microphone stand fell over making a dime sized chip in the keyslip. It has a
high gloss mahogany finish.  I have never attempted this kind of repair but
the bench has several dings I can practice on.

What should I search for. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Terry Jack
Asso member
Eugene, OR chapt