Automotive finishes

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:49:33 -0600

I had a grand in my shop that a tooner had rebuilt (??). He had put on an
automotive lacquer finish, I don't know what type. The finish was so hard
that if you looked at it cross eyed it would chip.

He also told me "If you don't get sued ever couple of years you are doing
too much work for what you charge or you don't charge enough". He had
returned the piano to the customer with parts of the player expression
missing

John Dewey

.