Theoretical Action Weight Question (kinda long)

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:49:03 -0500

At 10:12 AM 03/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>

>Am I like way out in right field or do these thoughts seem to have any
>merit? Can anyone recommend a resource for an excellent methodology?
>
>Terry (can't blame a guy for thinkin') Farrell

Terry,
Spinning your tires , maybe.  With that method you would need
a different weight for each key to reproduce the individual hammer
weights. Get your hands on the journal articles which David Stanwood
wrote on the subject. Or better yet, get with his program and
he'll show you how to facilitate the procedure.

David teaches classes on the subject at conventions/seminars.
I think you can also signup for private lessons on the Vineyard.

But first read to articles to get a handle on the methodology.

Pianotech has the tools required to 'rewhatever' a keyboard.

Study up,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net