how many white keys??

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:34:49 -0500

John,

I would contact the company.  If the package says 52, you should get 52.
I've never installed keyfronts, but it seems to me it might be better to
sell them in lots of 55 or so.  Isn't there always a chance one will be
defective or you'll botch a couple up in the process of installation?
What do you do then?

Good customer service is just as important for parts retailers as for
anyone else.  Part of this is selling sets in reasonable quantities for
the application.  Most of the time this is the way it is.  I don't mind
buying bridle straps coming in a box of 90, or Yamaha corded hammer butt
flanges in lots of 100.  Both are close to the amount I need, and a
couple extra might be needed anyway if I get some defective ones.  Or I
might need a couple for another piano.

I am always grateful for suppliers who will sell just a couple of some
small inexpensive part, even though I am quite sure it isn't profitable
for them to do so.

How long will it take you to sell a dozen triangular keys?  <G>

Clyde