Tuning Price

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:35:18 -0600

Barrie:

I just asked one of our students from Barcelona and he said tuning there by an experienced and capable technician would run 15,000 pesetas +/- $90.00.  He said it would vary quite a bit in different towns, and with disparate technical expertise.

dave

On 3/14/00 at 7:57 PM Barrie Heaton wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Any one on the list know the average price for a tuning in Spain.
>
>Barrie,
>
>--
>Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
>http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/
>PGP Key on request          Ý Home to the UK Piano Industry

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University