Petite rep screw rests

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:42:23 EST

Andrew:

The Petites I have seen (not many) had a rubber or neoprene rest for the rep
height screw.  You have seen buckskin?  Either way, I wonder if you couldn't
eliminate the stop and install a felted button on the screw in the
conventional way, possibly epoxying it on also.  You might have to make very
small buttons, but anything is better than what is there now, it seems to me.

Bill Shull
University of Redlands, La Sierra University, Riverside City College

<< This reminds me . . .

 Is it the same material in Kimball LaPetite grands where the jack regulating
 screw seats on the wippen?  Sure sounds the same.  I have a customer who
 would like a solution.  Any ideas?