BASS STRINGS

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:54:08 -0600

Hi Rogerio,

    Call Priscilla Rappaport in Round Rock, TX. They have all the scales
and would probably be willing to work something out with you. They
wouldn't need the strings.
    I don't have the numbers here but will send them tomorrow if you're
interested. I could also send you their e-mail address. Let me know.

Avery