Baldwin Hamilton butts and backchecks

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:50:59 -0600

> Is it the same material in Kimball LaPetite grands where the jack
regulating
> screw seats on the wippen?  Sure sounds the same.  I have a customer who
> would like a solution.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Remillard

Baldwin should be consulted.   Not following my advice I tried Protek in
lieu of changing the clicking seats.  I tested with a needle first to make
sure they weren't ready to fall off.  I have not been called to change
them.  This was about two years ago.  Now if later on I have to change them
and the Protek made it so the glue won't stick, I stand to  loose some $ but
I gain a La Petite.   ;..(.           ---ric  Viva LaProtek