NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:20:28 -0500

I just talked to someone else a little while ago who said the same thing.
They said they only had a few simple questions too.

The form we got is marked "Form D-2" and is 40 pages long.  In the fine
print on the front of the form, it says "...this form should take about 38
minutes to complete...".   I'm not exaggerating.  Since we're only 2 people
in this household, we only had questions up through and including page 16.
But it did seem a bit ridiculous to me.

And I do apologize if I got a bit carried away in my post, but those things
I was mentioning were real and actual questions on this thing.  I wasn't
making them up.

Maybe I'm the one in however many who gets the "long form" this time around.

Brian T.
btrout@desupernet.net