NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:42:10 -0800

Brian Trout wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> Have you all filled out your Census 2000 forms yet?

<snip>

> I feel like I've been to the proctologist!!

<snip>

> Look out for the next Census!!  They'll probably want to know what guns you
> have in your house (including size, model & serial #), whether or not you
> have kitchen knives that could be considered weapons

There are actually TWO census forms being distributed.  Most get a short form
that takes only a couple of minutes.  About one out of every six, (from how I
understand it), get a long version.  They are distributed randomly.

Yes you are correct.  The government is getting into the proctology business.
They had better be careful or eventually what comes out won't pass for flowers.
I'll be first in line with a shovel.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV