NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:54:05 -0500

Then I got the long form.  Why me?!  Brian, for what it's worth, I'm suffering
with you.

Here are some of the questions, abbreviated somewhat:
Is there telephone service available in this house...?
Do you have complete plumbing (hot and cold piped water, a flush toilet, a
bathtub or shower?
What are the annual costs of utilities....?
What was the annual payment for fire, flood and hazard insurance on THIS
property?
What time did you usually leave home to go to work...LAST WEEK?
How long did it take you to get to work LAST WEEK?

Clyde