outrageous charges--estimates

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:30:50 +0100

A completely absurd posting Frank... if you cant figure out the difference
between an honest earned buck, and a swindle... well what can I say.  Defining
all profit in exactly the same way regardless of all other factors just doesnt
make it.. sorry..

grin... sometimes I get the feeling people just like to argue for the sake of
argueing.

my view

--
Richard Brekne