NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:42:14 +0000

In article <000c01bf9152$13e84c40$3db4aad0@brian>, Brian Trout
<btrout@desupernet.net> writes
>I just talked to someone else a little while ago who said the same thing.
>They said they only had a few simple questions too.

You must have been put in the prize draw no tax for life :-)  This info
they got from the 1 in 10 that fill in to big form they sell to make more
money to pay for the next lot of forms they will send out to you.

Barrie,
--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/