I'm Off

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:30:45 -0400

Have a nice Holiday Brian

Elian=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brian Holden=20
  To: Pianotech Forum=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2000 1:27 AM
  Subject: I'm Off

  To the Forum
  =20
  I have been subscribing now since last October and have gained an =
immense amount of pleasure, support and help from being on the List.  I =
have also enjoyed being able to share my articles with those who have =
requested them.  Within the next couple of days I will be signing off =
and heading off to the UK for a well earned break.  I will certainly be =
looking forward to re-subscribing when I return to New Zealand in June.  =
Regards
  =20
  Brian Holden, NZ
  =20