Spellings (was Re: Nordiska)

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:51:18 +0100

Grin... Shoot... I dont know... I just remember all the fuss about that when quile,,
quayly or what ever his name was spelled it that way... and one of the things that
popped up on the news was that potatoe was also an acceptable spelling of the word.
Do you think I would bother checking this ??? grin.. Been years since I had an
english dictionary around. I got problems enough with Norwegian.

But if you say I am mistaken.. and have taken the time to check all relavant
dictionaries... well ok...grin.. I stand corrected. But just to be difficult I think
I will continue to spell tomatoe with an e.. grin.. Are we still freinds ???

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.