BIG FRONT

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:31:29 -0600

>"I look on the pianos I service as my 'children', and let's face it, my kids
>are almost all recidivest delinquents waiting for some semblance of a
>justice system to remove them from society." :-)

Yea but... yea but.
Performing last rites to the stillborn, terminal, or dysfunctional on the
List is a no-no, regardless of overwhelming supportive evidence. In
penance, you will be required to take a PSO to lunch, stick it with the
bill (plus tip) and keep the receipt for a tax write off. Once it's in the
books, no one can tell what you had to do to get it there anyway. This is
considered to be a selling point. We all seem to have too many of these
maladjusted trolls, so it seems to me that SOMEONE should be able to come
out ahead.

So, recidivist or not, can you get the fronts off to tune them?

Ron N