Clueless

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:35:10 -0800

Another cause of the inneptness of service people is that we have such a
low un-employment rate at this time.  People are being hired if they can
just make it in to apply, much less chew gum and think at the same time.

Sounds like a good time to raise rates to me.

Larry Messerly

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:30:03 -0500 Frank Cahill <fcahill@erols.com>
writes:
> Yeah, that's the guy. But sadly, this seems to be the way everyone is
> going. Maximize profit and  the customer be damned!
>
> Ray Bentley wrote:
>
> > If your referring to the younger parts man at Samick, he's not
> only
> > inefficient, but rude, too!
>
> --
>
> Frank Cahill
> Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
> Northern Va

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott