Clueless

Asbel Jonathan Corrales ajthepianoplayer@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:12:32 GMT

How TRUE what everyone here has said about clueless individuals at work!  My
wife says that I arrive at places sometimes and I'm already uptight.  I tell
her:  "Yes, honey, that's true, but that's because I've already met the
imbeciles that I'm going to be faced with now".

One of the things that bother me tremendously is their lack of interest to
learn or put in a little bit of effort.  But again, like a previous e-mailer
wrote, a big part of the problem is the pay one finds nowadays when looking
for a job.  Experience, knowledge and customer services skills need to be
paid well.

A.J.

From: Larry J Messerly <prescottpiano@juno.com>
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Clueless
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:35:10 -0800

Another cause of the inneptness of service people is that we have such a
low un-employment rate at this time.  People are being hired if they can
just make it in to apply, much less chew gum and think at the same time.

Sounds like a good time to raise rates to me.

Larry Messerly

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:30:03 -0500 Frank Cahill <fcahill@erols.com>
writes:
 > Yeah, that's the guy. But sadly, this seems to be the way everyone is
 > going. Maximize profit and  the customer be damned!
 >
 > Ray Bentley wrote:
 >
 > > If your referring to the younger parts man at Samick, he's not
 > only
 > > inefficient, but rude, too!
 >
 > --
 >
 > Frank Cahill
 > Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
 > Northern Va

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott