perspective

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:42:33 -0600

Steaming out key bushings at the kitchen stove last night, my daughter
wandered out from the Troll cave to find out what the smell was. She
thought it smelled pretty peculiar, but not all that unpleasant. She
declined when I offered her some, and as she went back to the cave for the
remainder of the evening, it occurred to me. Here I stand, removing sheep
parts from tree parts by dissolving cow parts. All this in preparation for
attaching new sheep parts to the same places on the old tree parts with a
new mix of reconstituted cow parts. No wonder it's hard for people to
understand what I do for a living.

Somewhat later, I enjoyed a supper of whipped prenatal chickens with
chopped pungent vegetable leaf bases and sliced fungi. Even threw in some
black olives. Pretty good omelette, if I do say so.
Ron N