Interesting H.F.Miller Upright

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:27:11 -0600

>A true scale can be derived from only speaking lengths.
>
>		Newton

Yea but - two acceptable scales can be produced for any given set of
speaking lengths, that are a ton apart in overall tension. I scare easily
when looking at 30,000lb.+ tension numbers, and would sure like to know
what the plate originally successfully held. If I were guessing in the
dark, scratch building a scale from a set of lengths, I'd err on the low
side. I'm not as immortal as I used to be.

Ron N