A little help for the learning impaired..

Ted Simmons ted@yourlink.net
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:28:34 -0800

The Florida State Seminar will be held at Treasure Island Inn in Daytona
Beach, Florida.  The hotel is right on the ocean with a beautiful view. Send
check to
    Walter Pearson
    1128 State Ave.
    Holly Hill, FL 32117
His phone number, if you need it, is (904)255-4804