Cline

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:20:30 -0800

Pat,
I do not know Cline, however the serial number looks like a Samick that
would have been built in June 1990.  I like to guess at these things and
looking at the other numbers would presume that it is a 43" console.

ps, check your address below, I had a post come back that was mailed to
pneelt@tthegrid.net.

Larry

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:24:25 -0800 "Patricia Neely" <pneelt@thegrid.net>
writes:
> Can anyone tell me about the Cline piano IJFA  0142     CV4311 are
> the number given over the phone  wants an estimated price  are these
> decent pianos it is a console I have not seen it yet.  thanks Pat

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott