Temperature Change affecting pitch

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:21:39 EST

In a message dated 03/27/2000 6:44:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
nhunt@jagat.com writes:

<< Temperature and humidity are coupled together, raise temperature
 and humidity lowers and visa versa.  Warmer air expands and
 stretches the humidity as well.

 Your measurements need to accompany humidity readings as well to be
 truly interesting.

 Nice having fun toys isn't it?

        Newton

Good insulation affects temperature and humitity as well. Our house is well
insulated from floor to ceiling and even with the wood stove cooking at 70-72
degrees, the humidity maintains around 40%.  Based on that, I am building my
shop that way except for the wood stove.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR