FreeDSL - Thanks!!

Ron Torrella rontorrella@worldspy.net
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:50:47 -0500

I just want to thank those of you who took the time to visit my webpage,
register, download and install the tiny browser from Broadband Digital
Group. Of the hundred or so hits at the webpage, most have completed the
process, only three haven't quite finished. But I'm confident that those
three will complete the process in the next day or so. If just one more
person completes the process, I'll be getting that free DSL modem! I'm
excited!

Thank you, very, very much!
--
Ron Torrella, RPT