No EBVT at Convention

dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:39:57 -0500 (EST)

Ed and Enid Katahn brought the "dog and pony show" to Marshall this past
February 23rd. It was a HUGE success. People as still talking about it and
I am doing an ever increasing number number of HT tunings both at the
University and my private work.

Paul E. Dempsey, RPT
Marshall University
Huntington, WV