When will it end?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:27:26 +0200

In general the higher the concert pitch.. the more "tense" the sound colour is. At
least thats how I would word it. Just as say... beating thirds get quicker and
quicker as you progress upwards raising concert pitch will increase the speed of all
beating intervals. I experience this as a kind of tenseness, which in the extreme
(as in heavily stretched trebles) can make me get this sorta frezzing / chilly
feeling down my back.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.