too much "pounding!"

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:26:43 -0500

OK now, someone is going to have to enlighten me, because this sounds ridiculous
to me.  Will ANY client really believe you if you claim a broken string is the
price they pay for "having the piano tuned right," when they heard you pounding
the daylights out of it?  I wouldn't, if it were my Steinway grand.

Willing to learn,
Clyde