No EBVT at Convention

Tunebyear@AOL.COM Tunebyear@AOL.COM
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:50:45 EST

> If judgement is made from a single point perspective, it is often in
>error. The only way around this is by knowing more than one way to do
>something.

Ed,

This may be true in some areas of our craft but there is much IMHO to be said
for tradition and consistency.  And after reading about HTs here and trying
to digest that an out of tune piano should sound better than one in tune,  it
was with great glee to read right here that S&S doesn't care to know anything
about CA or HT.

RE:gards
Tom Ayers
Tunebyear@aol.com