Temperature Change affecting pitch

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:25:57 +0200

You will find some variants that use this condensed water by blowing the
now
cooled air over it re evaporating it into the air. You will find others
that
vent the water outside to where the warm air can blow across it thus
pre-cooling the air and at the same time re-entering the moisture into
the
air. Actually you can find a whole lot of different systems if you check
around for them.

What you buy at the local Home Depot or whatever your local white ware
supermarket is called is like the Samicks of the airconditioning world.
You
think PIANO TECHS are misunderstood profesionals.  Get an air
conditioning
tech (one of those passionate types...grin) to start talking about HIS
life... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.