Pitchs,Temperments,we are all missing the point!.

Robin Stevens pianotun@globalfreeway.com.au
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:11:33 +0930

Hi List.
As I said above we are all missing the point in that ....IF WE ALL PROMOTED
......say up to 10 different Temperaments coupled with your choice of pitch
spanning over a range of a full tone,
Just think of the extra work and... EXTRA MONEY WE COULD EARN.... from
changing Temperaments and pitch settings in every household and Music venue.
History has shown that prior to 1925 that's how it was!!
Wake up you dreamers and realize that all these temperaments and pitches
have been tried before.
Robin (Aussie).