Pure Tone Strings

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:29:12 +0200

Thanks Michiel. I am wondering how this wire would work on more modern pianos.
Especially from the period around 1920 forward to 1940?

Lots of older uprights in decent enough condition for restringing and basic
cleaning up and renewal of diverse diverse.... grin. hope to hear more on this
thread. He is sending me his article, and I am going to check out his web-site
tonite.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.