Visual Tuning Device as Lifesaver

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:22:56 PST

I  use my sat to calculate pitch raises, and to tune the middle
strings..after all, this device can distinguish 100 deviations of pitch in
just a 1/2 step! that's FAR more sensitive than the human ear, isn't it"?
But then, after the middle strings are set, I turn the SAT off, and bring in
the unisons and fine tune by ear. When I am finished, I use the SAT to
confirm that all's stable..just like they use it to check Aural tuners who
take the RPT test!

Terry