Pure Tone Strings

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:41:27 +0200

Ok... this makes things very clear indeed, and looking at the Inharmonicity formulas
I have makes perfect sense when its first explained so neatly.. grin.. Thanks
Stephen. You mention at the bottom of this that the alloy affects tone in another
sense.  Since you lead on....grin... what might this other sense be ?? How is it
percieved ??

Very greatfull for your time in writing this down. You no doubt have done so many
times before..:)

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.