Pinblock drilling. Thanks for the help..

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:50:35 -0600

I'm going to try to adapt a Jet or Delta mortiser for this job. They
both turn at 1750 and I think can use the 3 jaw chuck that Garrett Wade
sells.

Thanks to all that responded on this subject.
Richard